31/10/2009

Sul filo della lama...

I'd like to start writing in english..Maybe just because i chose to write an italian title..maybe..why not?
I'm trying to do everything I can..But it's not possible...
I'm trying to be calm and happy...But I feel guilty all the time...
I'm trying to enjoy the time here...But I'm old and too different sometimes...
I'm trying to be a good architect...But I don't have enough time and bravery to design what I have in my mind...
I'm trying to be me...But sometimes I'd like to be more asshole, a bitch...
I'm trying to speak a good english...But I'm not able to do it...
Pog ma thon dude..I'm so fucking cool!
I just need to trust in my potential and don't care about the others and take from them just what I want for me...maybe I should be more selfish as I usually am...
I'm better than u all...

No comments: